Think you have COVID-19 symptoms?
If you are in distress (e.g. significant trouble breathing, chest pain, fainting, or have a significant worsening of any chronic disease symptoms), do not go to an Assessment Centre. Call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest Emergency Department.
If you think you may have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms, please self-isolate and use the Ontario Self-Assessment Tool to determine if you need to seek further care.
COVID-19 Symptoms – learn more
Help stop the community spread of COVID-19
- Protect yourself and prevent the spread of germs (hand hygiene, safe use of face coverings or masks and disposable gloves)
- Practise physical distancing
- How to build your social circle
- Learn about self-isolation – who, when and how
Important information updates
- Technical Brief Examining Mandatory Mask Use in Lambton County
- Reopening of Ontario – currently in Stage 2
- Workplaces reopening – provincial guidance, local support and resources
- Guidance for Beach Safety and Physical Distancing
- Visiting Long-Term care homes, retirement homes, and other residential settings – requirements and guidelines
- Child care reopening – operational guidance, health and safety guidance
- Faith communities – fact sheet to support reopening