Think you have COVID-19 symptoms?
If you are in distress (e.g. significant trouble breathing, chest pain, fainting, or have a significant worsening of any chronic disease symptoms), do not go to an Assessment Centre. Call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest Emergency Department.
If you think you may have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms, please self-isolate and use the Ontario Self-Assessment Tool to determine if you need to seek further care.
COVID-19 Symptoms – learn more
Help stop the community spread of COVID-19
- Practise physical distancing
- Learn about self-isolation – who, when and how
- Protect yourself and prevent the spread of germs
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer
- Learn about face coverings – how to use, clean and dispose.