Current priority of calls for Lambton Public Health
- Individuals recently informed by Lambton Public Health of the possible contact with an individual confirmed to have COVID-19. Please self-isolate immediately and return the call to Lambton Public Health.
- Health-care providers seeking or reporting information.
- All travellers who have returned to Canada AND experiencing symptoms (fever, coughing or difficulty breathing).
NOTE: If you are in distress (e.g. significant trouble breathing, chest pain, fainting, or have a significant worsening of any chronic disease symptoms), do not go to an Assessment Centre. Call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest Emergency Department.
Alternatively, use the Contact Us form to email Lambton Public Health your question.
COVID-19 enforcement calls to municipalities
Report concerns about:
- Select businesses or public places that are not following restrictions under the COVID-19 Ontario Roadmap to Reopen. First call the Stop the Spread Business Information Line at 1-888-444-3659 (Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) to confirm if the business or activity is permitted to operate.
- Residents that are not following gathering limits and other public health measures such as self-isolation, when it has the potential to impact others
City of Sarnia Residents
Lambton County Residents
- Call 1-888-310-1122
OPP non-emergency line (7 days a week)
Anishinabek Police Services – Kettle & Stony Point Detachment
- Call 519-786-5445
Walpole Island First Nation Police
- Call 519-627-6011
Enforcement of COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate System
As per the Province of Ontario, consistent with current practices under the Reopening Ontario Act, enforcement will be conducted by local by-law officers and Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development inspectors. Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development inspectors will begin with education and warning visits.
Businesses are instructed to contact law enforcement about harassment or threats over the policy. For additional information, please see the Proof of Vaccination Guidance for Businesses and Organizations under the Reopening Ontario Act.
Federal Quarantine Orders
To report individuals who are not following Federal quarantine orders upon return from travel outside of Canada, please contact local police or the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC):
- Call 1-833-784-4397
- Email email@example.com