Current priority of calls for Lambton Public Health
- Individuals recently informed by Lambton Public Health of the possible contact with an individual confirmed to have COVID-19. Please self-isolate immediately and return the call to Lambton Public Health.
- Health-care providers seeking or reporting information.
- All travellers who have returned to Canada AND experiencing symptoms (fever, coughing or difficulty breathing).
NOTE: If you are in distress (e.g. significant trouble breathing, chest pain, fainting, or have a significant worsening of any chronic disease symptoms), do not go to an Assessment Centre. Call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest Emergency Department.
Alternatively, use the Contact Us form to email Lambton Public Health your question.
COVID-19 enforcement calls to municipalities
Report concerns about:
- Select businesses or public places that are not following restrictions under the current provincewide shutdown. First call the Stop the Spread Business Information Line at 1-888-444-3659 (Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) to confirm if the business or activity is permitted to operate.
- Residents that are not following gathering limits and other public health measures such as self-isolation, when it has the potential to impact others
- Individuals who are not following Federal quarantine orders upon return from travel outside of Canada
City of Sarnia Residents
Lambton County Residents
- Call 1-888-310-1122
OPP non-emergency line (7 days a week)