We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls.
Current priority of calls for Lambton Public Health
- Individuals recently informed by Lambton Public Health of the possible contact with an individual confirmed to have COVID-19. Please self-isolate immediately and return the call to Lambton Public Health.
- Health-care providers seeking or reporting information.
- All travellers who have returned to Canada AND experiencing symptoms (fever, coughing or difficulty breathing).
NOTE: If you are in distress (e.g. significant trouble breathing, chest pain, fainting, or have a significant worsening of any chronic disease symptoms), do not go to an Assessment Centre. Call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest Emergency Department.
Alternatively, use the Contact Us form to email Lambton Public Health your question.
COVID-19 enforcement calls to municipalities
Report concerns about:
- Select businesses or public places that cannot open in Stage 3. First call the Stop the Spread Business Information Line at 1-888-444-3659 (Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm) to confirm if the business or activity is permitted to operate
- Residents that are not following gathering limits
- Individuals who are not following physical distancing rules
- Individuals who are not following provincial face covering orders and who are not exempt
- Individuals who are not following Federal quarantine orders upon return from travel outside of Canada
See related services changes for provincial closures during the current state of emergency and essential workplaces that are allowed to remain open during the coronavirus outbreak.
City of Sarnia Residents
Lambton County Residents
- Call 1-888-310-1122
OPP non-emergency line (7 days a week)