On the Day of Your Appointment
- If you feel unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19, you should not attend the clinic
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment
- Please be aware that even though you have an appointment time, you may have to wait in line to receive the vaccine. All safety measures will be in place.
- Take your regular medication and eat your meals as usual
- Do not wear any scented products
- Wear a loose-fitting top or a t-shirt so that the health care provider can easily access your arm for the vaccination
- Need help getting to a local vaccination site? The Canadian Red Cross and Lambton Elderly Outreach (LEO) are offering FREE transportation to any vaccination site to individuals aged 50+ or those of any age with disabilities who do not have access to a vehicle, public transit or another form of transportation. If interested, please call LEO at 519-845-1353 (extension 360) or the Canadian Red Cross at 519-332-6380.
- After Vaccination – What should I expect after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?
Frequently Asked Questions
The following FAQ section has information about vaccination registration. Additional vaccine related FAQ sections:
- vaccine efficacy versus effectiveness
- general vaccine questions about rollout, development, safety and immunity
COVID-19 Fixed Site Clinics
Lambton Public Health operates the following fixed site clinic locations:
- Point Edward Optimist Hall
210 Monk St.
Point Edward, ON N7V 1N2
- The Shores Recreation Centre
7883 Amtelecom Pkwy.
Forest, ON N0N 1J0
- Wyoming Fairgrounds
595 Main St.
Wyoming, ON N0N 1T0
Unless otherwise stated, these clinics are open by appointment only.