Who Can Register?
Eligible individuals who are required to register can do so directly in the Provincial Booking System.
All other eligible individuals who are required to pre-register must complete a pre-registration step to get access to the Provincial Booking System. You will receive an e-mail invitation to schedule an immunization appointment directly from the Provincial Booking System – please allow 48-72 hours to receive your invitation.
On the Day of Your Appointment
- If you feel unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19, you should not attend the clinic
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment
- Please be aware that even though you have an appointment time, you may have to wait in line to receive the vaccine. All safety measures will be in place.
- Take your regular medication and eat your meals as usual
- Do not wear any scented products
- Wear a loose-fitting top or a t-shirt so that the health care provider can easily access your arm for the vaccination
After Your Vaccine Appointment
- Review Ministry of Health’s Vaccine After Care Sheet for guidance about what you should do right after receiving the vaccine.
- Continue to follow the recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19, which include wearing a face covering, staying at least 2 metres from others and avoiding social gatherings with those outside your immediate household. Even once protected, you can still carry COVID-19 and pass the virus onto others.
- Learn more about possible side effects from a COVID-19 vaccination.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following FAQ section has information about vaccination registration.
Additional vaccine related FAQ sections – vaccine efficacy versus effectiveness and general vaccine questions about rollout, development, safety and immunity.
COVID-19 Fixed Site Clinics
Lambton Public Health will operate three fixed site clinic locations:
- Point Edward Arena/Optimist Club Community Hall
- Note: Sarnia Transit has modified their route to deliver patrons directly to this clinic.
- Wyoming Fairgrounds
- The Shores Recreation Centre (Forest Arena)
NOTE: LPH is currently working with community partners to plan, design and implement a new high output model at the Point Edward Arena which will allow for the immunization of higher volumes of people. This model will begin on Monday, March 22. Plans are also underway to open a second high volume clinic at Clearwater Arena in Sarnia, once the model is tested in Point Edward and vaccine supply is available to support a second high output clinic.
These clinics are open to individuals from priority groups who have an appointment booked. No walk-ins will be accepted at these clinic locations. Due to limited supply, COVID-19 vaccination appointments are not available for the general public at this time. Clinics will be open to the general public in Phase 3 of Ontario’s vaccine rollout.