Who Can Register?
All eligible individuals will need to register for their vaccination appointment.
On the Day of Your Appointment
- If you feel unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19, you should not attend the clinic
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment
- Please be aware that even though you have an appointment time, you may have to wait in line to receive the vaccine. All safety measures will be in place.
- Take your regular medication and eat your meals as usual
- Do not wear any scented products
- Wear a loose-fitting top or a t-shirt so that the health care provider can easily access your arm for the vaccination
- After Vaccination – What should I expect after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?
Frequently Asked Questions
The following FAQ section has information about vaccination registration. Additional vaccine related FAQ sections:
- vaccine efficacy versus effectiveness
- general vaccine questions about rollout, development, safety and immunity
COVID-19 Fixed Site Clinics
Lambton Public Health operates four fixed site clinic locations:
- Point Edward Arena
210 Monk St.
Point Edward, ON N7V 1N2
Note: Sarnia Transit has modified its bus route to deliver patrons directly to this clinic.
- Wyoming Fair Grounds
595 Main St.
Wyoming, ON N0N 1T0
- The Shores Recreation Centre (Forest Arena)
7883 Amtelecom Pkwy.
Forest, ON N0N 1J0
- Clearwater Arena
1400 Wellington St.
Sarnia, ON N7S 5R5
Unless otherwise stated, these clinics are open by appointment only.