Registration for 4th doses of COVID-19 vaccine for eligible groups is now open. Please book your appointment online. If you need assistance, contact us through our Vaccine Call Centre.
Who Can Register?
The booking system reflects a 30-day window of appointments. Additional appointments are added to the booking system so please check back often when you are eligible and the window to book an appointment is open. Access to the COVID-19 vaccine is available through scheduled clinics, participating pharmacies and select primary care providers.
On the Day of Your Appointment
- If you feel unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19, you should not attend the clinic
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment
- Please be aware that even though you have an appointment time, you may have to wait in line to receive the vaccine. All safety measures will be in place.
- Take your regular medication and eat your meals as usual
- Do not wear any scented products
- Wear a loose-fitting top or a t-shirt so that the health care provider can easily access your arm for the vaccination
- Need help getting to a local vaccination site? The Canadian Red Cross and Lambton Elderly Outreach (LEO) are offering FREE transportation to any vaccination site to individuals aged 50+ or those of any age with disabilities who do not have access to a vehicle, public transit or another form of transportation. If interested, please call LEO at 519-845-1353 (extension 360) or the Canadian Red Cross at 519-332-6380.
- After Vaccination – What should I expect after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?
Frequently Asked Questions
The following FAQ section has information about vaccination registration. Additional vaccine related FAQ sections:
- vaccine efficacy versus effectiveness
- general vaccine questions about rollout, development, safety and immunity
COVID-19 Fixed Site Clinics
Lambton Public Health operates the following fixed site clinic locations:
- Lambton Public Health – Main Office
160 Exmouth Street
Sarnia, ON N7T 7Z6
- The Shores Recreation Centre
7883 Amtelecom Pkwy.
Forest, ON N0N 1J0
- Wyoming Fairgrounds
595 Main St.
Wyoming, ON N0N 1T0