- 13 August 2020 – Ontario Supports Municipalities by Investing in Local Roads and Bridges
- 12 August 2020 – Ontario Providing Municipalities with up to $1.6 Billion in First Round of Emergency Funding
- 12 August 2020 – Ontario Releases 2020-21 First Quarter Finances
- 10 August 2020 – Windsor-Essex to Join the Rest of Province in Stage 3
- 7 August 2020 – Ontario Continues on the Path of Renewal, Growth, and Economic Recovery
- 6 August 2020 – Investing in the Future of Ontario’s Tourism Industry
- 5 August 2020 – Ontario Supporting Non-Profits as Province Recovers from COVID-19
- 4 August 2020 – Province Supporting Innovative Made-in-Ontario Technology to Sanitize PPE
- 4 August 2020 – Windsor-Essex Remains in Stage 2
- 31 July 2020 – COVID Alert Available for Download Beginning Today
The decision about whether to send your kids back to school in person isn’t easy. It’s important to continue having these conversations with your family. Hear Dr Ranade’s advice on what needs to be considered.
Video message from Dr. Sudit Ranade, Lambton County’s Medical Office of Health on the important steps moving forward with COVID-19 Stage 2 reopening on Friday, June 19 for some businesses and services, and protecting the safety of public.
Dr Ranade explains the differences between social gatherings, which require physical distancing, and social bubbles, which allow close contact, to the County of Lambton PM Committee and describes compassionate visitation in palliative care situations.
- 12 August 2020 – CHOK – Morning Show with Sue Storr
Dr. Ranade discusses a range of topics including the public’s right to know information about COVID-19 outbreak in a business or organizational setting, and about the plans and ongoing dialogue around schools reopening.
- 10 August 2020 – CHOK – Morning Show with Sue Storr
Dr. Ranade discusses some surprising and not-so-surprising results of the recently released Lambton Public Health COVID-19 pandemic survey, blips in the number of local COVID cases and ways to protect the most vulnerable population.
- 31 July 2020 – CHOK – Morning Show with Sue Storr
Dr. Ranade discusses the challenges, and the patience required, as Sarnia begins mandatory masking, the need to socialize, mingle and mix safely during a holiday weekend, and family preparations for a return to a very different school year.