- Ontario Investing in Niagara Producer of Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
- Small Businesses Apply for Ontario’s Small Business Support Grant in Growing Numbers
- Ontario Opens COVID-19 Isolation Centres in Hardest Hit Communities
- Ontario Reminds Public to Stay Home and Travel Only When Necessary
- Ontario Expands Workplace Enforcement Campaigns
- Ontario Achieves Key Milestone with Vaccinations in Long-Term Care
- Ontario Adding Over 500 Hospital Beds to Expand Critical Care Capacity
- Francophone Non-Profit Organizations can begin Applying for the COVID-19 Relief Fund on January 25, 2021
- Ontario Launches Online Security Guard and Private Investigator Testing
- Ontario Investing in Peterborough-Based Producer of Hand Sanitizer and Disinfectant Bottles
The decision about whether to send your kids back to school in person isn’t easy. It’s important to continue having these conversations with your family. Hear Dr Ranade’s advice on what needs to be considered.
Video message from Dr. Sudit Ranade, Lambton County’s Medical Office of Health on the important steps moving forward with COVID-19 Stage 2 reopening on Friday, June 19 for some businesses and services, and protecting the safety of public.
Dr Ranade explains the differences between social gatherings, which require physical distancing, and social bubbles, which allow close contact, to the County of Lambton PM Committee and describes compassionate visitation in palliative care situations.
- 21 January 2021 – CHOK – Morning Show with Sue Storr
Dr Ranade discusses some of the challenges and answers individuals who think COVID isn’t a “big deal”. He also reviews details of the vaccine roll-out in Lambton County starting the week of February 1st. Other points of discussion include regional school reopenings in Ontario, visiting grandparents, and the continued need to observe public health measures even as cases look to be dropping.
- 29 January 2021 – CHOK – Morning Show with Sue Storr
Dr Ranade discusses the COVID-19 situation locally, including the recent deaths in at-risk age-groups. He also touches on the challenges of curfews and lockdowns, the recent dip in provincial cases, and the ongoing complexity of school openings.
- 14 January 2021 – CHOK – Morning Show with Sue Storr
Dr Ranade discusses vaccination roll-out plans for Lambton County and the need to be patient as doses are prioritized for specific vulnerable populations first. We are all reminded of the need to stay positive and think about the good things that you can find in the provincial stay-at-home orders.