- Ontario Further Strengthening Response to Omicron
- All Ontarians 18+ Eligible for COVID-19 Booster Appointments at Three-Month Interval
- COVID-19 Vaccine Bookings to Open For All Children Aged Five to 11
- Ontario Expanding Booster Eligibility to More Ontarians
- Ontario Releases Plan to Safely Reopen Ontario and Manage COVID-19 for the Long-Term
- Enhanced COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate with QR Code and Verify Ontario App Available for Download Starting October 15
- Ontario Helps Create Permanent Emergency Shelter in Windsor
- Ontario Releasing Guidance to Support Proof of Vaccination Policy
- Ontario Invests in Medical Diagnostic Solutions in Kanata
- Ontario Invests in Made in Hamilton Surgical Masks
- Ontario Reinstating Renewal Requirements for Driver’s Licences, Licence Plate Stickers and Health Cards
As the owner/operator of Fresh Venture Farms, Jenny Schoeley, ensured her entire family was vaccinated against COVID-19 because it provided an extra layer of protection and less risk to her business operations and the high-risk migrant staff who live and work on her farm.
Have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine for kids? Mom of 4, Martina Jackson, has a few suggestions.
Pastor Christine O’Reilly believes it is our responsibility to do everything we can to keep each other safe through this pandemic.
- 1 March 2022 – CHOK – Morning Show with Stephanie Chaves
Dr. Ranade talks about worldwide vaccination, more restrictions lifting, managing individual risk, contact tracing focused on high risk, masking policies, and living with COVID-19.
- 15 February 2022 – CHOK – Morning Show with Stephanie Chaves
Dr. Ranade discusses lifting restrictions, boosters for 12 to 17-year-olds, the world-wide pandemic, and optimism to move forward with high vaccination rates in Canada.
- 8 February 2022 – CHOK – Morning Show with Stephanie Chaves
Dr. Ranade provides a local COVID-19 update and discusses vaccination rates, walk-ins being welcome at local clinics, and lifting of public health restrictions.