Lambton County is currently under provincial shutdown to further prevent the spread of COVID-19. For additional information please see the Provincial shutdown announcement.
Under the provincial shutdown:
- No indoor organized public events and social gatherings, except with members of the same household (the people you live with). Individuals who live alone and single parents may consider having exclusive, close contact with another household to help reduce the negative impacts of social isolation.
- Limit for outdoor organized public events and social gatherings, must comply with public health advice on physical distancing:
- 10 people outdoors
Note: additional settings-based gathering limitations can be found on the Workplaces and Municipalities page.
Frequently Asked Questions
• All social gatherings and events, as well as some higher risk activities and venues.
• People at their place of work, including performers and crews, do not count towards gathering limits.
• Indoor gathering limits apply to events that are fully or partially indoors. Indoor events and gatherings cannot be combined with an outdoor event or gathering to increase the applicable gathering size.
- Social Gatherings and Tips for COVID-Safer Indoor Gatherings – Lambton Public Health
- How to Practice Physical Distancing – Public Health Agency of Canada
- COVID-19: Physical Distancing Video – Public Health Agency of Canada
- Reduce your risk – Grocery and Retail Stores (infographic) – Lambton Public Health
- Reduce your risk – Office Settings (infographic) – Lambton Public Health
- Reduce your risk – Outdoor and Public Spaces (infographic) – Lambton Public Health
- Reduce your risk – Takeout and Delivery (infographic) – Lambton Public Health