We have created this space for principals and administrators in schools, to help as you consider operating your schools with public health measures. Since the guidelines change routinely, it’s important to be aware of the most up to date guidance on school operations from the Ministry of Education. These resources are intended to support you and your teams to reduce or mitigate risks of transmission related to COVID-19. As we finalize more resources we will add them to this page for your use. Please consider the following tips for implementation:
- Be practical – measures that have too many steps, are too complicated or too challenging to operationalize may not be sustainable and may not have much impact on disease transmission.
- Be kind – measures that aren’t implemented with kindness and caring intent will erode the social and emotional environment of your school.
- Confirmed Positive Case – Lambton Public Health
- Tested. Now what? – Lambton Public Health
- Guidance to Food in School Setting – Lambton Public Health
- VIDEO: Reopening schools during COVID-19 with public health safety measures – Lambton Public Health
- COVID-19 Public Health School Safety Plan Checklist – Lambton Public Health
- PRESENTATION: Safer Schools – Learning through COVID-19 – Lambton Public Health
- FAQs for School Administrators – Lambton Public Health
- Guidance: Your child is sick. Now what? – Lambton Public Health
- Consensus Statement on Management of COVID-19 in Schools in the OH West Region