COVID-19 has touched every part of our lives; it’s changed how we dress, how we go to school, how we play, and how we interact with each other. No one is immune to the changes COVID-19 has brought to our lives.
It is going to take supporting one another, through compassion and understanding, to get through this and make a difference.
We are stronger together: #LambtonStrong
What YOU can do to help:
- Keep 6 feet (2 metres) away from people not in your social circle.
- Limit your social circle to the same 10 people.
- Attend a social gathering but keep a physical distance of 6 feet from others not in your social circle.
- Gatherings have set limits for indoor and outdoor activities.
- Learn more about physical distancing, social circles, and gatherings.
Wear a face mask
- A face mask can provide some protection when
a person is in:
- Closed spaces
- Crowded places
- Close contact settings
- These risk settings (3 C’s) are difficult for a person to physical distance. Use of a face mask is recommended in these settings or required based on by-laws or business access policies.
- Learn more about how to use a mask safely.
Wash your hands
- Good hand hygiene is so important to stop the spread of germs. We frequently touch surfaces and move from one point to the next.
- Hand washing or the use of hand sanitizer limits the spread by breaking the chain of transmission.
- Learn more about hand hygiene and how to protect yourself.
Stay home if you’re sick
- Your health and the health of others around you is important.
- If you feel sick or unwell stay home, plan to get tested, and continue to monitor your symptoms. If you are in distress call 9-1-1 or go the nearest Emergency Department.
- Learn more about COVID-19 symptoms, the severity of symptoms and steps you can take to seek help.