Lambton Public Health provides consultation to health-care providers related to disease diagnosis, screening, treatment, and prevention to ensure health-care partners have information and recommendations to guide their decisions.
Common consults include:
- My patient was bitten by a dog – should I give rabies vaccine?
- What is the current first-line treatment for chlamydia?
- How can I keep my vaccines at the right temperature?
- What test should I do to diagnose measles?
- I have a patient going abroad – what vaccinations should I give?
If you are a health-care provider, log in or register for an online account to access specific resources for health-care providers.
Contact Lambton Public Health if you have questions about:
- Reportable diseases
- Travel medicine
- Infection control; or
- Need to consult regarding a:
- Health systems issue