Lambton Public Health (LPH) recognizes the diverse needs of our community and strives to provide services and facilities that are accessible to everyone, including those with disabilities.
LPH is committed to meeting the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005) and all related standards and regulations introduced under this legislation. Read the County of Lambton Accessibility Plan.
LPH will make every effort possible to:
- Ensure equal access and participation for people with disabilities
- Provide programs, services, goods, and facilities that are accessible to all
- Implement a process to ensure all employees and volunteers who provide services on behalf of LPH have appropriate training on the AODA regulations
- Make agency information and communications accessible to persons with disabilities
- Ensure fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain employees with disabilities
Request for Documentation in Alternative Format
If you need information in an alternate format to meet your needs, select an option to complete your request:
- Call 519-383-8331 or toll free 1-800-667-1839
- Download and complete the application request (PDF)
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail the completed form to: Lambton Public Health, 160 Exmouth St., Point Edward ON, N7T 7Z6 (Attn.: Administration)
If you require additional support or accommodation, contact Lambton Public Health.