Health Care Provider
Supporting and assisting health care professionals in their daily work with health information, community resources, and educational services is integral to their role as they support individuals with health issues.
What Health Care Professionals can do as a Public Health Care Partner:
Visit our newly launched Health Care Professionals web pages to access an array of digital tools and resources tailored to elevate the standard of care provided to our community. Health Care professionals can now access an expanded suite of support tools, including:
- Clinical Support and Guidance
- Comprehensive Infectious Disease Information
- Resources and Vaccine Ordering Forms
- Streamlined Animal Exposure Reporting
- Facilitated Family Health Program Referrals
Supporting educators with a range of reliable, learning resources builds the skills and the knowledge needed to share and to support the well-being of their students.