Lambton Public Health works with a range of community partners to address health issues in our community. We value and respect our partners, their mandates and their commitment to health.
Key community partners include:
- Service clubs and agencies (not-for-profit)
- First responders and the justice sector
- For-profit corporations and workplaces
As an example, our working partnerships include:
- St. Clair Child and Youth Services, and Canadian Mental Health Association Lambton-Kent to build capacity for mental health promotion and treatment in Lambton
- Lambton Social Service Network – a group of not-for-profit partners in the social service sector who work together to identify issues and coordinate solutions within the sector
- Planning groups including Community Homelessness Initiative Network, Lambton Children’s Planning Network, and Erie-St. Clair LHIN:
- To help coordinate our work with other community plans and ideas
- To bring public health expertise into community-level plans and decisions
For more information or questions about our work with community partners in Lambton County, contact Lambton Public Health.