Health Information

Mental Health & Behavioural Help for Kids

Sometimes you may need assistance from professionals to help with your child’s behaviour or mental health, or to address issues in your relationship with your child. If you have concerns about your child, supports are available in Lambton County.

Talk with your health-care provider or visit Minds Connected for resources in our community.

Telephone support and counselling are available from a public health nurse at Lambton Public Health. Call our Family Health Line or visit an Ask a Public Health Nurse Parent Drop-in to speak with a public health nurse if you have questions or concerns about:

  • Parenting and raising your children
  • Pregnancy
  • Breastfeeding or infant nutrition
  • Child’s growth and development