Point Edward, ON – Lambton Public Health stands in support of racial equality.
With a Provincial Emergency Order still in place, gatherings of more than five individuals are still prohibited. Beginning June 12, gatherings of more than ten individuals will be prohibited.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, Lambton Public Health offers the following precautions for people who may be involved in an organized gathering:
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Monitor yourself for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Practice physical distancing – stay 2 metres apart from others.
- Keep to groups of ten or less.
- Wash your hands and carry hand sanitizer.
- Consider wearing a non-medical or cloth face mask if physical distancing becomes a challenge.
- Shouting may spread droplets – consider other instruments for making noise, and using signage to communicate messages.
Social media and virtual protests remain the safest way to share your voice, at this time.
Testing is available at various assessment centres in Lambton County for anyone with a symptom, or concern that they have been exposed to COVID-19, or are at increased at risk of exposure to COVID-19 through their employment.
Visit LambtonPublicHealth.ca for guidance on how to wear a face covering or mask and for information about physical distancing, COVID-19 symptoms, and testing.
Lambton Public Health