Point Edward, ON – Lambton Public Health (LPH) is expanding its COVID-19 testing process to include post-secondary students returning home for Christmas from communities outside of Lambton County.
Expansion of the testing process will help decrease the risk of COVID-19 transmission and provide returning students with access to timely testing and results.
Testing will be offered at LPH’s school testing centres effective immediately until mid-January. An appointment is required.
There are two ways to book an appointment:
- Online: Visit app.getcorigan.ca
- Choose from available times
- Schedule appointment convenient for you
When booking an appointment have the following information ready:
- Child and parent/guardian information (if under 18 years of age)
- OHIP number
- Primary care provider
- Current symptoms, if any
- History of contact with other known or suspected COVID-19 positive person
Learn more about COVID-19 testing by visiting: LambtonPublicHealth.ca.