Current Situation in Lambton
- Information for Youth:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Vaccination Registration
- Resources – distribution, safety, efficacy vs effectiveness
- COVID-19 dashboard – weekly update of total immunizations
- Vaccine Receipt – After you are vaccinated, you can log in to the Ontario Government’s provincial portal to download or print an electronic COVID-19 vaccine receipt (PDF) for each dose you have received.
- After Vaccination – What should I expect after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?
Hockey Hub Mass Vaccination Site
Join Lambton Public Health for a client walk-thru video of the new Hockey Hub Mass Vaccination Site for COVID-19 in Point Edward, Ontario. Learn about what you need to bring, the various stations and flow through the clinic, and share in the success as a County of Lambton community working together to make it happen.
Activities to support Indigenous Communities
This list of resources provides information about COVID-19 and vaccinations to support conversations with indigenous communities in Lambton County. Includes question and answer sessions, a look at how the pandemic has affected these communities, and a vaccine journey story of a local resident and healthcare worker.
Ask a Question
Please review the current Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) posted about COVID-19 vaccinations and recent updates posted on GetTheVaccine.ca and the vaccine registration page. Reducing repeated questions is important to managing our response times.
Submit your questions through the form below and Lambton Public Health will provide a follow up. We also have designated staff available to take your calls related to COVID-19 vaccines in Lambton County. Call 226-254-8222 Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.